By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Holy Smokes! I just bought a ps3 and...

I think I got a really good deal. I got the ps3 uncharted bundle plus Killzone 2 and infamous for $399 at walmart. I didn't go to walmart to buy a ps3 but after seeing that deal I had to get it. I'm kind of glad because I don't really like the slim version. This is in Canada btw.

Next on my list is LBP and MGS4.

Around the Network

Nice I got the MGS4 Killzone 2 bundle for that price. I would have never bought a PS3 unless they came out with another MGS bundle. I was too poor when the first ones came out.

You got a good deal.

160GB with Killzone + inFamous for free? wtf, your really lucky dude.

Welcome to the Dark Side.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Good deal.

Around the Network
NicholasCage said:
160GB with Killzone + inFamous for free? wtf, your really lucky dude.

Welcome to the Dark Side.

Yeah I know. infamous and killzone was taped to the box.

I had to ask the lady " so I get all this for 399?? just to make sure. She said yea and I was like "I'll take it. That's a great deal" and shes like "yes, yes it is."

I think I may have got the last one too, cause there was no more in the display case. unless they had more in the back.

They also had Batman for like $38. Almost got that too, but I spent enough and already have 3 games to keep me busy.

wow great deal! yeh LittleBigPlanet is great! defo pick it up!!!
if u need some people as friends on PSN as you are new feel free to add me: bedhead1

Congrats on the purchase! Hope that you enjoy the games, they are all brilliant!

Feel free to add me on PSN if you wish

Sweet deal. You won't be disappointed. EVER.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

we are mailing you the cookies.