By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MAG Graphics are REALLY good.

Someone tell me those are bad...those graphics put CoD4 and MW2 to shame inho

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

in some aspects not all

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

I wouldn't go as far as saying it puts MW2 to shame, even COD4. But it is damn well impressive for a TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SIX player online game. Infact, it looks far better than I expected it to.

That is really beautiful!! Quite unexpected actually, considering the scale of this game.

Game looks pretty sweet so far.

Around the Network

come on, this does not look great. This looks way inferior than MW2 and CoD 4. But it is still good for a 256player game.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Indeed it looks nice. I was expecting a lot less visually pleasing game just because of the scale. I like the look of that map also, does anyone know how many maps are there? I would like a thick jungle map.

i dont think it puts mw2 to shame, call of duty games are always very good graphily, but MAG is very impressive, its hugh 256 players, very big playing areas, so i think the graphics are superb, personally i think all ps3 exclusives from here on out are going to be much better then the other systems out right now, they are just now really learning how to use the ps3 , and all ps3 users are in for a big treat!!

Better than I had hoped.

DirtyP2002 said:

come on, this does not look great. This looks way inferior than MW2 and CoD 4. But it is still good for a 256player game.

How in gods green earth does this not look great?

Are you smoking some Alan Weed again?