By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon pre-order is pissing me off.

Have any of you received word from Amazon about your estimated shipping date from Amazon for the Slim?  They have pushed my estimated delivery date back about 3 times now.  It started off being Wednesday, was pushed yesterday to Thursday, and today when I checked they had moved it to Friday.  I ordered my console probably within an hour or two of the pre-order announcement, so it's a day one order, which they promised would get the first shipment. 

Anybody have a similar experience?  I've heard some rumblings of people getting theirs YESTERDAY from Amazon which is craziness.  It sucks--I've gone out and bought my extra HDMI cables and 3-1 HDMI switch, I've re-situated my entertainment center, I've upgraded my Netflix account to enable BluRay access, and I even bought a copy of Little Big Planet.  Now I just want my PS3.  Where is it???!!!!!

Around the Network

I feel sorry for you kid. The is nothing worse then waiting for something that you want so badly

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

It will be worth the wait.

Yeah, it seems really hard to be getting a PS3 Slim right now from Amazon.

Strange. I got mine yesterday.

.. i kid! :)