By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What online news site do you read.

If you read any worldly, or local news online what news site do you check out.

For me its usatoday.com that has been my home page since I first got online with my computer.  I always went to that site out of force of habbit,  My aunt when she first got her computer online back in 95 or 96 she always had usatoday as her home page and I always read the news that was on it when hopped on her pc.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Around the Network

N4G. I dont read anything else. I hear about real news in Social Studies.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

I'm a huge sucker for fark.com. It has all sorts of stories. Geek links/news, weird stories, funny stories, video links, sports. You name it and it's linked there. :)

If you have never been on that site, I really think you are missing out.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

You mean local NORMAL news or videogame news? For normal news I watch them on TV. Nothing better than having a pretty anchorgirl :)

For everything else I don't really care. I wait them to pop-up on forums.

Well I was aiming more or less for normal news but I guess gaming news and such could go, I mean hell you can even put in The Onion lol that could fly.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Around the Network

The onion is great, but it's fake news. Fark has lots of real news and usually gets the breaking stories up fast. Plus they have great photoshop threads there too. The snarkiness on that site is bar none, one of the best.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

JJseth: Quick, I'll bet you anything you desire that I have a lower Fark # than you.

Anything!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Most likely... my number is 235958

I was a lurker there since 2003, then signed up in 2005 when I actually wanted to participate. Anyone who makes that kind of bet probably has a 4 digit number. :)

Get your Portable ID!

2 digits: 20. Drew, Jeff, Drew's Mom, Deerslayer and Nutdip are the only people I know actually have a lower account number than me. And Nutdip paid for his. (Auctioned account #7 a long time ago)

Been a farker since July 1999, before they even had accounts (And when the site was just 3 months old). I think Drew is comping me Total Fark now too, I've had it for a over a year without any notification aside from the last guy who bought it for me saying I had a free month.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Wow... That is very impressive fuzzmosis. You truly are a original farker. Sometime i need to go and resub for my TF.

Get your Portable ID!