By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Shelton in TNA would be great, maybe he'll start in the X-division and later become a contender for the TNA championship.

Around the Network
Imphamis said:
I thought Smackdown was in the Wii's position at first ( doomed ), but then I thought about the great opportunity of the mid-carders. Christian and Kingston can become main eventers easily.

I just wonder how much Undertaker will work... I mean he's the only guy left that can really "elevate" those guys.  I mean Christian and Swagger were the top two ECW guys for a while too...

I expect the Christian/Swagger feud to reignite for the World Heavyweight Championship.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Did Edge just turn heel? I'm confused. I'm looking forward to seeing the Christian/Swagger feud starting up again. As much as I want to see Christian win the world championship right away, I want to see Swagger have a long title run.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Wow, this is the best episode of Smackdown I've seen in years!
I cannot wait to see next weeks episode. Almost every new feud is interesting, I love it.

Awesome episode this week. Gotta love that involves only 'midcard' wrestlers too. Smackdown is fresh.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
Did Edge just turn heel? I'm confused. I'm looking forward to seeing the Christian/Swagger feud starting up again. As much as I want to see Christian win the world championship right away, I want to see Swagger have a long title run.

Looks like it.  I don't get why, unless they are planning a LONG Christian vs Edge storyline that will occur at a later date.

WOW.........................that Edge/Christian segment still has me in awe. The Master Psychologist has done it again. I prefer Edge heel than face anyway. Just it was so sudden and shocking.............he had one of the shortest face funs. After what Edge said that face run probably wasn't even real.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Imphamis said:
WOW.........................that Edge/Christian segment still has me in awe. The Master Psychologist has done it again. I prefer Edge heel than face anyway. Just it was so sudden and shocking.............he had one of the shortest face funs. After what Edge said that face run probably wasn't even real.

Yeah, that was a really nice touch.

I think all the new feuds on Smackdown are pretty good. I really want to see how the BigShow/Swagger feud is going to work. Hopefully Swagger will be put over and retain the title at Over the Limit ppv.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

hopefully cena tears an achilles, raw draft will look better.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889