By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:

Smackdown kinda got hosed in the draft.  They gotta make this up later somehow... unless they are just planning to turn smackdown into what ECW was.

This is exactly what I was thinking.  It's as if they're turning Snackdown into the minors leagues of the WWE.

The supplemental draft doesn't seem to help either. 

Chavo, Hornswaggle, Cody Rhodes, Chris masters, Rosa Mendes and well MVP at least.

They lost The hart Dynasty though... along with Goldust, Ezekeil Jackson and Khali, but those 3 don't matter so much.

If I were Scifi... i'd be pissed.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Mirson said:
http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/1746-new-tna-ranking-system-vote-now

The TNA ranking poll is up; there are 10 wrestlers you can vote for. I voted for Wolfe, and I was shocked to see him leading the poll.

This is who I voted for too.  I'm a big Desmond Wolfe fan and I feel that he's slowly fading out of the title picture.  I love this idea (fans being able to vote) and I encourage everyone to vote for whoever they want to see wrestle RVD. 

Listen to me,  I sound like I work for TNA.  

I voted Mr. Anderson.  I really enjoy his gimmick now that he's a heel.

I voted Wolfe

By the way, Triple Threats are always no count outs and no disqualifications.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Imphamis said:
I voted Wolfe

By the way, Triple Threats are always no count outs and no disqualifications.

Yeah, they pretty much have to be.  One of the three gets counted out... who wins?

One of the three gets DQed.... who wins?

I've never liked Triple Threats and Fatal Fourways... UNLESS they were elimination triple threats and fatal fourways...which they never are.

Raw was very good. I was surprised they had both edge and jericho leave smackdown.

Raw is super heel heavy right now too with Batista, Sheamus, Edge, Jericho and with HHH MIA.

And people continue to put down Swagger. All things considered I think he's held his own. His match against Morrison on SD was one of the best TV matches of the year so far.

Around the Network
tastyshovelware said:
Raw was very good. I was surprised they had both edge and jericho leave smackdown.

Raw is super heel heavy right now too with Batista, Sheamus, Edge, Jericho and with HHH MIA.

And people continue to put down Swagger. All things considered I think he's held his own. His match against Morrison on SD was one of the best TV matches of the year so far.

I think Edge is supposed to be a face now.

After what Edge did, his position is in question. Most likely Tweener than Face now. Orton himself is a Tweener.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Based on wins and loses (and level of competition) the way i see the TNA ranking should be
1. A.J. Styles
2. Abyss
3. Kurt Angle
4. Mr. Anderson
5. The Pope
6. Rob Terry (who would be higher but most of his competition have not ever been heavyweight contenders)
7. Desmond Wolfe
8. Jeff Jarrett 9. Jeff Hardy 10.Sting

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Imphamis said:
After what Edge did, his position is in question. Most likely Tweener than Face now. Orton himself is a Tweener.

I dunno.  I seem to remember Stone Cold stun people a hell of a lot nicer then who Edge speared.

The funniest Stuner ever was when GM Stonecold Stuned Stacy Kiebler for not drinlnking with him.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.