By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Mirson said:
Holy shit. I can't believe what I just saw on Impact.

Ever since Raw and Impact started coming on at the same time, my DVR would only record Impact (somebody keeps changing the channel).  I've had to stop recording Impact entirely.  So, what did you see!?!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Mirson said:

Ever since Raw and Impact started coming on at the same time, my DVR would only record Impact (somebody keeps changing the channel).  I've had to stop recording Impact entirely.  So, what did you see!?!

New World Champion.

Well he either means that or the return of Samoa Joe.

Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:
Mirson said:

New World Champion.

New Champion!  Who dat?

d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:
Mirson said:

New World Champion.

New Champion!  Who dat?

RVD.

Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:
Mirson said:

New World Champion.

New Champion!  Who dat?

RVD.

Holy shit!!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:
Mirson said:

New World Champion.

New Champion!  Who dat?

RVD.

Holy shit!!

Yeah it was pretty crazy... he and Jeff Hardy had a match to deterimine the number one contender... and the winner got the title shot in the main event... was CRAZY.

Odd Impact. Nothing happend the first hour then they had three good matches. Why they couldn't of booked one more match at the begining, I don't know.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Impact was great last night. The second was the hour was the best hour Impact had im my opinion. The beautiful people looked really good coming out.

RAW was just boring, I know that half of the RAW roster couldn't be there,but, it was just boring to watch, The McGruber actors made the show really boring.

d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:
Mirson said:

New World Champion.

New Champion!  Who dat?

RVD.

Holy shit!!

Yeah I didn't expect TNA to give us RVD v Hardy and RVD v AJ in one night for free. Even weirder, they had a clean finish. Both matches were very good, imo. Impact was kind of weird. The first hour was full of promos and the second was full of wrestling.

Angle's moonsault from the top of the cage at Lockdown: