By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

The Draft will fix the shortage Smackdown has on faces.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

Lockdown was pretty good tonight. Angle vs Anderson was one of the best matches I've seen in quite a while, and that moonsault from the top of the cage from Kurt was pretty crazy and scary.

The crowd was also great tonight especially during the world title match.

just got back from Lockdown, amazing PPV live guys, Angle v. Anderson was the best live match I've ever seen. The crowd was awesome as well.

did they acknowledge X-Pac no-showing on air?

spdk1 said:
just got back from Lockdown, amazing PPV live guys, Angle v. Anderson was the best live match I've ever seen. The crowd was awesome as well.

Thanks for the info, I can't wait to see TNA tonight.

spdk1 said:

From what I read, Taz brought it up at the beginning on the ppv.

Around the Network

X-pac is a d-bag, apparently he decided the day before that he didn't want to "do the job" and went to an indy booking instead....hopefully Hall keeps his act together because he seems to finally be back on track.

sucks about Douglas Williams, he's still stuck in the UK due to that Volcano eruption

hmmmmm, well maybe this is true, although this is at odds with what we were told at the PPV....

"Sean “Syxx-Pac” Waltman did not appear at last night’s TNA Lockdown PPV due to “personal reasons,” reports the PWTorch Newsletter. Waltman reportedly gave TNA management advance notice that he would not be at the show, and speculation backstage at the event was that he had not been cleared by the Missouri state athletic commission.

Waltman worked for an independent wrestling company the night before, and apparently told people there he wouldn’t be at Lockdown. Apparently there isn’t heat on Waltman for missing the show since he gave notice, and he’s expected to be in Orlando for tonight’s live iMPACT. "

spdk1 said:
hmmmmm, well maybe this is true, although this is at odds with what we were told at the PPV....

"Sean “Syxx-Pac” Waltman did not appear at last night’s TNA Lockdown PPV due to “personal reasons,” reports the PWTorch Newsletter. Waltman reportedly gave TNA management advance notice that he would not be at the show, and speculation backstage at the event was that he had not been cleared by the Missouri state athletic commission.

Waltman worked for an independent wrestling company the night before, and apparently told people there he wouldn’t be at Lockdown. Apparently there isn’t heat on Waltman for missing the show since he gave notice, and he’s expected to be in Orlando for tonight’s live iMPACT. "

Maybe they decided on the fly to take advantage of it because of Waltman's past.

How cool would it be if they questioned X-pacs deterimination, and X-pac fires back at Hall noshowing etc and it looks like they're a little rocky because of their "it's all about fun" attitudes?

Holy shit. I can't believe what I just saw on Impact.

Raw was pretty decent regardless of the volcano incident.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"