By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

the three surprises for tonight look good, some website spoiled them

Around the Network

this episode of TNA was better than the Jan 4th show!!

hope they can keep it up, that was some exciting stuff....can't believe Sting turned full on heel, RVD, Shannon Moore, and Jeff Hardy...

the Monday Night Wars are back baby!

TNA was awesome tonight. One of the best wrestling shows I've seen. Sting's heel turn was shocking and well done. Having him beat up RVD was one of the best things to do as it greatly helped him get heat by the fans.

The main event was surprisingly entertaining, imo. I squealed at the ending; too bad SpikeTV cut off the swanton. The X-division match was also pretty good, and it's nice that the X-division got some air-time in terms of promo and wrestling.

The only thing I didn't like was Beer Money vs. Jarrett. It was totally random, but it was an alright match for the time given. I'm so-so on Brooke Hogan being involved.

Great job TNA! Looks like my Monday nights will belong to TNA.

I was worried that TNA was going to have a "wrestler" style ending with Hogan faking an injury after his family tells him not to go out there, thank God that didn't happen.

TNA was leaps and bounds better than any recent WWE show I must say. Let see if they can keep it up.

Around the Network

Impact and RAW was actually good. I enjoyed watching RVD's in ring return and Jeff Hardy's return. It seems like TNA's roster is starting to stack up a bit. RAW was reaally good for the first time in months.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

austin next week

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

TNA was really good last night, RAW was cool,but, TNA was the winner last night. RVD's debut was badass, the TNA crowd is crazy loud last night.

spdk1 said:
I was worried that TNA was going to have a "wrestler" style ending with Hogan faking an injury after his family tells him not to go out there, thank God that didn't happen.

I got to say spdk1, TNA delivered the right kind of show last night. Still a little brawl heavy but a lot less filler and some good bell to bell action with the x division match and the main event. I also like how they didn't just throw new faces at you. the only real 'new' guy was rvd. I got to say though, what was with that debut? 20 second match followed by 5 minute beat down? oh well, very good on the whole. 

Hm, I'm more surprised the TNA crowd actually booed Sting. His last attempts at heel turns weren't so successful. Overall it was a great show, I welcome Impact to Monday Nights with a smile. Raw was good..........Shawn/Taker segment and Orton's match had me curious a lot. I was expecting Cena to get destroyed mainly by Batista, causing Vince to win the match. I enjoyed both programs........probably TNA more by an inch. Now........I can proudly say, let the Monday Night Wars begin!

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"