By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

d21lewis said:
Mirson said:
Snake612 said:
I would really like to see a Edge and Christian reunion

Likewise. I would like to see them reunite or at least be involved in a storyline together. I'm kinda hoping Edge wins the title and Christian wins the MITB. Then, Christian cashes it in against Edge. Something along those lines.

TNA is planning something big for the first five minutes of Impact this Monday.

Awesome idea!  I hope the WWE steals it!!

I mean you look at guys that wont win money in the bank.... ziggler, kane, matt hardy, MVP, swagger, benjamin and that leaves you with one real choice.... christian. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the 8th entry was kofi and he picked up the victory. 

Around the Network
tastyshovelware said:
d21lewis said:
Mirson said:
Snake612 said:

Likewise. I would like to see them reunite or at least be involved in a storyline together. I'm kinda hoping Edge wins the title and Christian wins the MITB. Then, Christian cashes it in against Edge. Something along those lines.

I mean you look at guys that wont win money in the bank.... ziggler, kane, matt hardy, MVP, swagger, benjamin and that leaves you with one real choice.... christian. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the 8th entry was kofi and he picked up the victory. 

Sometimes I wonder why Matt Hardy or Kane even keep wrestling. Matt Hardy  still hasn't become a world champ yet and he's been here since like 98' Kane had the title once, but now he's like just there, never s serious contender in a title hunt or anything, and his charisma isn't exactly selling t-shirts.

MVP is relatively new, so he could have a drastic character change one of these days, but he is stuck in the Carlito rut and isn't really going anywhere. Shelton Benjamin is just athleticism wasting away on a sub-midcard level. He literally takes years off of his own life in every Money In The Bank match where he nearly severs his back through a fuggin ladder lol Maybe his mic skills are poor, but he is a good wrestler IMO. Why WWE isn't using him as a Smackdown main eventer is beyond me.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

So.........what's Undertaker up to these days?

Undertaker just recently lost the world title to Jericho, now feuding with Shawn into Wrestlemania. Career vs Streak match.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

About Kane and Matt Hardy..............they get paid well? My guess. That or they just really enjoy what they are doing.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

TNA roster boosts:

So on Jan 4, they added these guys

1. Eric Bischoff
2/3. Nasty Boys
4. Orlando Jordan
5. Ric Flair
6. Scott Hall
7. Sean Morley
8. Sean Waltman
9. hulk hogan
10. Bubba TLS

Then they added:

11. Brian Kendrick
12/13. Generation Me
14. Mr. Anderson
15. tomko (returning)
16. jimmy hart

And there is still word that we are going to see in the near future:
17. Jeff Hardy
18. Shannon Moore
19. RVD

+ The return of sting

- Sean Morley who recently left the company

Now if you go the the TNA website, that is a huge roster. Sure, it's easy to see where some fat can be trimmed.... Raven, Tomko, and a couple others but on the whole it's a very good roster but they really need to slow down with these additions.

SaviorX said:
tastyshovelware said:
d21lewis said:
Mirson said:
Snake612 said:

Sometimes I wonder why Matt Hardy or Kane even keep wrestling. Matt Hardy  still hasn't become a world champ yet and he's been here since like 98' Kane had the title once, but now he's like just there, never s serious contender in a title hunt or anything, and his charisma isn't exactly selling t-shirts.

MVP is relatively new, so he could have a drastic character change one of these days, but he is stuck in the Carlito rut and isn't really going anywhere. Shelton Benjamin is just athleticism wasting away on a sub-midcard level. He literally takes years off of his own life in every Money In The Bank match where he nearly severs his back through a fuggin ladder lol Maybe his mic skills are poor, but he is a good wrestler IMO. Why WWE isn't using him as a Smackdown main eventer is beyond me.

Kane is still a BIG guy... in terms of size, so Kane still has some uses and every once and a while will destroy a guy or two... he's perfect for matches like the money in the Bank Match, where he can devestate for a while until he gets teamed up on and taken out.  He's really best for those "battle royal" type matches.  They should try and put him in a tag team like they do with Big Show.

Every once in a while he'll come into a ring and destroy a couple competitors too... he's a good "mid-step" upwords when it comes to a push... to see if you can beat an "average" super heavyweight.

As for Matt Hardy... i'm not sure either... I caught his tag match on NXT... and my god he's got a huge gut, I don't know if it's out of shape or just beer but... I can see now why he's stuck at the mid card.

i hope vince is on some new drugs, and shockingly looks great in the ring with cena.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Monday Night Wars is back! Can't wait. This is going to be great for wrestling. Hopefully after some time, the WWE will shift back to TV-14.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

If only AJ Styles stayed in the WWE, he probably would have brought a huge draw for the WWE like John Cena does today. I can't wait to see Rob Van Dam come to the TNA. A match between him and AJ Styles would something great and unforgettable. WWE never recognize the talent RVD had and the connection he had with the crowd. Thats the problem WWE has with some of their new talent. I think with a good push, improvement in mic skills, and great in ring ability could help people like Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, and Kofi Kingston could be great main eventers in the WWE.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY