By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i should check youtube for that

i liked chavos dark match with brian danielson (also on youtube)

dood can still go

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

Yea, Chavo is good in the ring. I wish WWE would let him go all out, more serious role and all.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Bourne just won his match with Regal. Would like to see this guy go somewhere in WWE, enough random wins and loses for almost a year.

bourne is aj styles

you think theyd see that

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Pyramid Head said:
bourne is aj styles

you think theyd see that

Bourne is way smaller, even compared to styles. Vince likes his bigs and without the cruiser titles, that's not a whole lot for bourne to do.

Around the Network
Pyramid Head said:
in hindsight they shoulda tried harder to keep christian

Yeah, but at the end of the day, it's hard to compete with the wwe money and exposure. Besides, it's a good thing christian dropped out when he did. I've said this before, no more knows (aside from angle and styles) who the true main eventers are in tna these days. Your headlining a ppv one day, jobbing in a 3 minute match the next. It may not be a prime spot, but at least christian knows where he stands with the wwe and he got to appear on nearly every ppv over the past year as ecw champ.

Jericho and Goldust just had a good match, with Jericho obviously winning. He is the World Heavyweight Champion after all.

About to start TNA

It sad that the WWE couldn't see the talent and charisma AJ Styles had. If they gave him a good push in the WWE, he would be where John Cena is right now. I could see those two having a good rivalry.Anyway, if they build Evan Bourne up and make him win the Intercontinental title, then he will probably work his way up to a main eventer.

Speaking of titles, they should really get rid of the US title.

Also they should get rid of those four tag team titles and redesign them into just two titles.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

the us title is awesome

Snake612 said:
It sad that the WWE couldn't see the talent and charisma AJ Styles had. If they gave him a good push in the WWE, he would be where John Cena is right now. I could see those two having a good rivalry.Anyway, if they build Evan Bourne up and make him win the Intercontinental title, then he will probably work his way up to a main eventer.

Speaking of titles, they should really get rid of the US title.

Also they should get rid of those four tag team titles and redesign them into just two titles.

I hate to burst your bubble, but as a realist, I have to say:

A) Styles has nowhere near cena's charisma. If he did, flair wouldn't be speaking for him every night. You can be a mark and hate cena cause of his status, but the fact is the guy can talk. In terms of in-ring, aj blows him away. But the fact of the matter is, a lot of mainstream fans (and that's what wwe wants) prefer a guy who has the look over a guy who can really go in the ring.

B) Bourne is maybe 5'9' 185. Not a big guy and not a main eventer on either major fed.