By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Pyramid Head said:
@kasz

hes not that bad, theres a lot worse

for example hes ten times better than aj styles who is the champ there

I'm sure he'll be fine like I said,  I was just never a fan.

For me, the mic stuff is more important then the in ring stuff honestly.  When done right... it really pumps up the action, when done poorly it really kills it for me.

While even the worst in ring performers (for the most part) don't KILL a match in the ring.  Outside of like... the Nasty Boys... and even then just knobs... I remember when Saggs reached out to knobbs because it looked like he was going to trip after doing a spinning elbow.

Around the Network

in hindsight they shoulda tried harder to keep christian

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

I thought RVD was really over with the fans when he was with the WWE. The company itself did not want to put the title on him though. HHH especially felt his image was not something WWE should (not could) be associated with. Although RVD was indeed popular, his swag didn't really play well with the politics. Plus, he does do drugs but I don't think he was on Jeff Hardy level (at least when it came to messing up so constantly).

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

he dropped both belts to show over a drug stop

shame you know, they actually let him go over cena in the super cena days

he must have had somethign

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Dropped the WWE Championship to Edge and the ECW Championship to Big Show

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network
Imphamis said:

He had both titles at the same time?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Imphamis said:

He had both titles at the same time?

Yep

ah yes forgot

well no shame in droppin a belt to edge

big show tho . . .

Chavo and Kofi having a great match on Superstars

Kofi just won with Trouble in Paradise.