By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

^^^

ironic you say that, cus it was needed for starting edges face turn

but yeh girls in the e put up with too much shit (mickie james for example)

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

It probably had to do with the fact that Edge does such a excellent job at playing the heel, making people hate him.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

edge is one of my all time favorite heels

him jbl and the million dollar man

also 2000 posts bitches :)

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Kamal said:
What is the straight edge society?

Gawd I just remembered Shawn Vs Kurt Wrestlemania 21 was an amazing match, man I miss Kurt Angle >.> Or did he come back?

Basically that kid at school who not only didn't drink or do drugs... but tried to make you feel like crap for actually drinking or doing drugs.

Like if you went to someone and said "Hey you wanna go drinking tonight" and the guy replied back "Yeah right, like I wanna ruin my life!".

Except he kept making fun of you everytime he saw you afterwords.

Pyramid Head said:
savior x

if thats true, thats insanity

the shit she puts up with

it cant be true

I don't know, i mean lets put it in perspective.... she gets paid 500 a night... and doesn't wrestle at all... just says some obnoxious stuff.  Working once a week that's more then she'd probably make in any other job she was qualfied to do.

I mean hell, I remember seeeing some wrestler salaries numbers... and some people were making less then you would make being a manager at Mc Donalds.

Around the Network

just had to post here that according to spike tv

tna has signed Rob Van Dam for a debut on the march 8th show

i for one am jazzed

him and sabu were my favorites for a long tim

Pyramid Head said:
just had to post here that according to spike tv

tna has signed Rob Van Dam for a debut on the march 8th show

i for one am jazzed

him and sabu were my favorites for a long tim

I wondered what big card they'd pull out. 

Not a big RVD fan... good in the ring... but found him bland mic wise, but he is huge.

@kasz

hes not that bad, theres a lot worse

for example hes ten times better than aj styles who is the champ there

RVD was always known for being good in the ring, nothing more. He was decent on the mic sometimes..........I thought he was improving on that in 2006.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

@edge

he is mr monday night remember

he'll be ok, hes bloved and a cool guy, who at least gives off a vibe of coolness

(again as opposed to aj styles)