By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Chavo has the mic skills and the talent but he just doesn't have the look. He looks like somebody's balding uncle. Chavo's lack of direction and success is partly because WWE didn't know what to do with him and partly because of that. He did get a pretty good push and lots of TV time, though. He just couldn't get over.

Around the Network

its sad tho

when eddie died they coulda built him up, or at least have him be more of a bro with mysterio or something

it just makes me sad to see poor chavo

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Chavo Guerrero's last big push was with La Familia and ECW Champion.

Nowadays a jobber who feuds with midgets, but that's ok to Chavo, he must get paid well.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

good ol la famillia

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Would have been interesting if Straight Edge Society was around when La Familia was. Or if Chris Jericho was on Smackdown during that time.

Around the Network

SES could fued with jerichos real life personality anytime

he seems like dr booze

(so am i though, so im not hating)

Ironic how Punk bailed him and Helms because of that incident.

did he?

oh you got the dirt

but i mean i know some straight edge dudes, theres no hate for the weaker people

You would think Cm Punk is the hero with his goal to get everyone to stop doing drugs, pills, etc. Somehow he makes it look so evil and wrong to become Straight Edge, brilliant heel though. I think even if he was a face doing this same goal, the crowd would want no part of it. I have seen how they cheered every time beer was shown or mentioned.

Well the thing is CM Punk makes it seem like his way is the only option. Thats why it looks evil.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY