By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

@thanos

i loved it too

i always thought abyss could be tnas undertaker, but he always got shafted up till now

hopefully this pans out

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

*watching Smackdown on DVR*

Dolph Ziegler!?! WTF!?! Of all of the guys in that triple-threat match, he was the one I wanted in the MITB match at Wrestlemania, the LEAST. Maybe he'll break his ankle or something......

^^^

why the hate for ziggler

he needs mic work but hes at least interesting in the ring

it could be a chance to move him forward

youd rather have 'whats up' at wrestlemania?

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Pyramid Head said:
^^^

why the hate for ziggler

he needs mic work but hes at least interesting in the ring

it could be a chance to move him forward

youd rather have 'whats up' at wrestlemania?

Morrison has charisma and will probably be the WWE poster-boy someday.  R Truth is a former TNA champion and a hell of an acrobat.  Both of these guys would probably do something memorable and innovative in a 5-6 man ladder match.  Ziggler (I spelled his name wrong) hasn't ever really impressed me.  Plus, his hair looks stinky.

not sure ziggler doesnt have the same charisma as morrison, hes hurtin on the mic too man

i love ron killings too, but his wwe charachter is lame as hell

tna was lame too, but time only makes whats up lamer

Around the Network
Pyramid Head said:
not sure ziggler doesnt have the same charisma as morrison, hes hurtin on the mic too man

Oh, I agree with R Truth's gimmick.  That "rapping black guy" gimmick was crap way back in the 90's with the tag team "Men on a Mission".  And, if "What's Up" was actually a good song (which it isn't), I'd still be tired of it since he sings the damn thing for too long, every single week.  The guy can go in the ring, though.

d21lewis said:
Pyramid Head said:

Oh, I agree with R Truth's gimmick.  That "rapping black guy" gimmick was crap way back in the 90's with the tag team "Men on a Mission".  And, if "What's Up" was actually a good song (which it isn't), I'd still be tired of it since he sings the damn thing for too long, every single week.  The guy can go in the ring, though.

Its typical of the WWE to put the black man down. The last African American wrestler to have a good gimmick was the Rock. It just a matter of time before R-Truth gets released. Spring cleanning is coming up in the WWE and they are going to be releasing a lot of wrestlers.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

@snake612

mark henrys got an ok gimmick

d21lewis said:
Pyramid Head said:

Whats Up is why I am glad I have a mute button

I never actually like Dolph Ziggler. Some of these new stars should be released like Jack Swagger and Carlito. I don't really blame them, I blame the WWE for concentrating on wrestlers who have already establish themselves in this business like HHH,HBK,Cena, and Taker. Do you realize this going to be the 6th time John Cena is the main event for wrestlemania?

HBK needs to retire and I hope he loses that match at wrestlemania. He's been trying to retire for years but Mcmahon keeps holding onto him.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY