By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Did anyone watch the Elimination Chamber? I heard it sucked asides from the EC matches. I am glad Jericho won the title.

I missed the announcing team discussion, but Raw has the worst announce team because they have Michael Cole. I can't stand his voice, and he messes up a lot.

Around the Network

Elimination Chamber was ok. I'm watching RAW right now. So far, Edge speared Jericho and announced they will be facing each other at Mania. Christian is now on RAW. John Cena v Batista tonight. If Cena wins he will face batista at mania. Taker and HBK promo was sick. They will have a rematch at Wrestlemania but there's a twist. If Taker loses his streak is over but if HBK loses, his career is over.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I TOTALLY predicted Edge v Jericho at Wrestlemania in this thread!

But Batista vs. Cena? I predicted that too......but why is the title involved? There's enough heat for this match without the belt. It could've been used to build up some other match on the card.

Snake612 said:
Elimination Chamber was ok. I'm watching RAW right now. So far, Edge speared Jericho and announced they will be facing each other at Mania. Christian is now on RAW. John Cena v Batista tonight. If Cena wins he will face batista at mania. Taker and HBK promo was sick. They will have a rematch at Wrestlemania but there's a twist. If Taker loses his streak is over but if HBK loses, his career is over.

Just once when the heel goes "I screwed you over!  So now give me what i want!" for the other person to say... "Screw you."

Undertaker should of just said "Screw you, i'm going to face Rey Mysterio or something at wrestlemania" chokeslammed shawn michaels and walked out.

Kasz216 said:
Snake612 said:

Just once when the heel goes "I screwed you over!  So now give me what i want!" for the other person to say... "Screw you."

Undertaker should of just said "Screw you, i'm going to face Rey Mysterio or something at wrestlemania" chokeslammed shawn michaels and walked out.

Oh yeah?  You think it's just that easy to walk away?  Well remember that time you went to McDonald's to buy a milkshake and the shake machine was broken?  Well, I BROKE THAT SHAKE MACHINE.  I screwed you over.  Now give me what I want!  Buy me Heavy Rain!!

Around the Network

I will NEVER delete that bull-riding segment from RAW from my DVR. NEVER!!!!

RAW was kinda boring last night,but, I'm happy to hear that HBK will have his last match at Wrestlemania.

have to say big up to jericho

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

It's sad i' going to actually keep watching NXT because of Daniel Bryan. Otherwise no. Great match with Jericho and Bryan saved thye show. A worked reality wrestling show with no predetermined ending time/award is really a bad idea.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

@heavenly sigma

afgter nxt im now more curious about them than i was

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889