By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

anyone watch smackdown? jericho made jtg tap using the old school (wcw style) lion tamer. it was epic.

Around the Network

He seems to break it out once a year now. He did it to Cena during a promo last year.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Yeah that was awesome.

tastyshovelware said:
anyone watch smackdown? jericho made jtg tap using the old school (wcw style) lion tamer. it was epic.

That was epic and did u hear Grisham (the commentator) say, "it was the Walls of Jericho with some stank on it."

here's another edition of ringside seats:

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6487

Around the Network
BoneArk said:
tastyshovelware said:

That was epic and did u hear Grisham (the commentator) say, "it was the Walls of Jericho with some stank on it."

Just watched it a few minutes ago.  Wow, that was awesome. Hope he keeps on using it this way for a while.

spdk1 said:

great article.

man did attitude suck though. when it came out, people were saying "wow, what a robust game." then after like a week it became "wow, this is nearly unplayable."

tastyshovelware said:
spdk1 said:

great article.

man did attitude suck though. when it came out, people were saying "wow, what a robust game." then after like a week it became "wow, this is nearly unplayable."

LOL, yeah then the problems got worse in the ECW games when you could counter counters, and every move seemed to be a shoulderlock or a DDT because the mortal kombat style controls were slow

WWF Attitude had an awesome creation mode, and I also liked that you can change the ring lights to whatever color you wanted. I always had it dimmed. Another cool thing about Attitude was being able to combine two match types: hardcore match + finisher. The gameplay was robust; playing a battle royal match was awful.

WCW Thunder is hands down the worst wrestling game I've played. You can take away half of your opponents health with one move, and it was incredibly slow.

Nice article btw.

I probably spent more time creating wrestlers in WWF Attitude than any other wrestling game ever. But, like you guys said, it was unplayable. But SVR 2010 is probably the 2nd best create mode ever. You can definitely make better characters than Day or Reckoning 2, but I liked the features that that game had.