By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Haha, Robocop was freaking hilarious. I also found this one funny. Torrie Wilson was laughing, even after she got slapped by Macho Man.

Around the Network
Mirson said:

Does anyone remember The Yeti? The "double bearhug" on Hogan and Randy Savage looked awful but hilarious.

Angle vs. The Pope match at Impact was pretty good.

W.  T.   F.

Never in my life have I ever seen anything like that.  Wow.

This video was hilarious. I lol'd for like 5 minutes straight on 7:00 and 9:47. The Dragon Dragon stuff was also funny.

Umaga passed away! They just announced it on wrestlinginc.com. He died after suffering a second heart attack in the hospital.

Damn. Wreslter's have a short shelf life.

Only one who lived long was classy Freddie Classie.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Mirson said:
This video was hilarious. I lol'd for like 5 minutes straight on 7:00 and 9:47. The Dragon Dragon stuff was also funny.

I totally remember the "I'm the shit" line from nash when he was in wwf. I feel like it was a wrestlmania match cause I remember watching it on vhs and my friend had all those tapes. 

As for Eddie Fatu, that is a tragic passing. The hardest part about following the sport/entertainment/whatever that I grew up with is having to hear the sad news time and time again of men who went out there and give it their all for us died before the age of 50.

Sad to hear about Umaga/Eddie Fatu. He died at such a young age. I really enjoyed the matches he had with Cena.

Mirson said:
Sad to hear about Umaga/Eddie Fatu. He died at such a young age. I really enjoyed the matches he had with Cena.

WOW, I hadn't heard about this until now, any ideas of what happened?

Apparently he suffered a heart attack in his sleep; his wife or someone found him not breathing with blood coming out of his nose. He was sent to the hospital and suffered another heart attack there. Might be an overdose.

Umaga died!? That's horrible. That's all I have to say. Damn.