By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

New PWG event in 2 weeks! Check out the freakin talent that will appear....

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/2009BOLA/

Around the Network

I had a dream Hulk Hogan actually did come back to wrestling last night... wasn't pretty.

For some reason he had a really one sided match where he did all the classics, though in old man form. Got a quick pin and went into hogan posing.

Heavenly Sigma said:
The celeberty host thing has been bad from the begining. Fot some shows it has helped rating but usually the opposite. It totally ruins the flow of the shows and has been a bad idea even when it was trump.

I don't think it's a bad idea.  It's just misutilized.

It was great back in the day when it was used for a 1 night power shift.

Instead of it being every week, they should of did it like... once a month and use only the bigger stars... then it'd leave people wondering "who's he going to side with" etc.

ROH had another solid show with teo good matches (Briscoes vs Bucks and Nigel vs Cobana). The match of the week was Daniels vs A.J. Styleson TNA. Still no Hogan. It looks like he's waiting for ppv.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Still no Hogan on TNA. What are they doing? They mention his stupid name then they don't show him.
The best match of the week was the Undertaker versus Jericho on Smackdown although it was a close call Against the American Wolves against Danielson and Strong.

Around the Network

Wrestling has no direction these days.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

The closest thing to a direction was the Main Event Mafia angle in TNA that just ended. They would dedicate whole shows to it. They stopped it after the last ppv rather abruptly after a year.

Well its a good thing the MEM angle ended. It seemed like a generic version of the NWO. It seem like everyone joined that group. Anyways, I'm anxious to see what Hogan and Bischoff have in store for TNA.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Aaah but it was a direction. It may have been week but what have you. Besides the women the only person that was added was Joe (mabye you can count Taz for a bit).

Did anyone watch Turning Point? I didn't know it was this past Sunday (TNA kind of sucks at hyping their PPVs), but I managed to watch the last hour over at a friend's house. Wow! Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe was a brilliant match. I hope their rivalry continues and have another match soon. AJ vs. Joe vs. Daniels was also awesome. It lived up to my expectations.