By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Microsoft 4 Life Thread

In light of all the doom and gloom being casted I think we need one of these ;)

Sign here if you will support Microsoft for life, regardless of what happens in the coming months. We will still stand strong no matter what those naysayers may say! We still have great exclusives in the coming year, and we'll all be playing Halo ODST in September and the many months to come! We will be designing cars non-stop in Forza, and we can't wait to take down the bad guys in Crackdown 2!

Viva la Microsoft!

Edit: Pre-Order your copy of Windows 7... NOW!

*signs*

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Doom and gloom?

I dont see any? 2010 is going to be the best year for a 360 owner so far.

exactly what i was gonna post. 2009 is almost trash in comparison, only forza 3 saves it.

I don't see any either. Microsoft has blessed us with a great system and even great exclusives, but some none believers are saying otherwise.

It's just that simple.

Microsoft is just a company, if it wasn't for them owning Lionhead (and exclusively dealing with Bioware at the time) I might have been on PS3. But seeing how it's not likely that Lionhead will seperate from Microsoft I say Viva La Microsoft! Because if they ever drop in appeal to developers then I might miss out on some third party games.

Mmmmmm.....?

-Shadow Complex
-Forza 3
-HALO 3: ODST
-HALO Reach (beta)
-Lost Planet 2 (demo)

-Batman Arkham Asylum
-Modern Warfare 2
-Assassins Creed 2

-Alan Wake
-Splinter Cell Conviction
-Lost Planet 2
-Fable 3
-Gears of War 3
-NATAL

And more to come..... Exclusives and multi!

Ah! And we can create a voice party with our friends in 2009...... Imagine that!

Around the Network
MonstaMack said:
I don't see any either. Microsoft has blessed us with a great system and even great exclusives, but some none believers are saying otherwise.

This forum has a majority of PS3 users. Nothing new

It doesn't make the 360 less attractive....but they are trying...

I use both console but so far, my preference remains for the 360... not because of MS or Sony or the console itself... only thanks to the games and XBL.

Simple.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:

This forum has a majority of PS3 users. Nothing new

It doesn't make the 360 less attractive....but they are trying...

I use both console but so far, my preference remains for the 360... not because of MS or Sony or the console itself... only thanks to the games and XBL.

Simple.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Shadow Complex is a amazing game that Microsoft and Epic has given us via their great partnership. Now Epic can offer us something else besides the Godly Gears of War - Shadow Complex. Oh we are truly blessed thanks to Epic, and yours truly for providing the great XBL service - Microsoft.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
Shadow Complex is a amazing game that Microsoft and Epic has given us via their great partnership. Now Epic can offer us something else besides the Godly Gears of War - Shadow Complex. Oh we are truly blessed thanks to Epic, and yours truly for providing the great XBL service - Microsoft.

... and my wallet

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

I forgot about Mass Effect 2