By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 + Dualshock 3 + PS3 bundle in Europe before Easter?

http://ps3.qj.net/MGS4-DualShock-3-bundle-planned-for-Easter-release-in-Europe/pg/49/aid/104761

"European PlayStation 3 owners could very well be getting their hands on Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots before Easter comes. This according to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) vice president James Armstrong.

Speaking to Spanish video game news website MeriStation, Armstrong revealed that Sony and Konami are planning to release a new PS3 bundle that includes a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Sony will also reportedly include a DualShock 3 controller in the bundle.

According to Armstrong, Sony plans to get the bundle out in Europe before Easter. Keep checking back here for more updates."

My room mates and I are so excited for MGS4. I'm hoping there will be a demo of it on PSN, I belive the one guy from Kojima Productions said he would like to do that. Not like it would kill me if it wasn't there, but still. 

Around the Network

Isn't Easter still far far away?

Finally... PS3, great game, dual shock controller. All in one package. Now this I can see moving PS3s.

But uh... John Lucas may not be so thrilled with this news.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is going to be massive. Bundle or no bundle but bundle is better for getting new consumers into the fold.

Just curious, which SKU will they add to this bundle, will it be the 40GB?

Around the Network

If bundled, MGS4 could likely become the highest selling game on the PS3.

MontanaHatchet said:
If bundled, MGS4 could likely become the highest selling game on the PS3.

How can that be?!? Sony is only going to make but so much of those bundles. And it will increase sales for the PS3 to about 150k or more depending on which SKU they use.

If I wasn't half asleep, I'd explain. But I am.

Anyways, something about bananas...?

''wow

this will sell!

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Good idea for Sony and Konami to bundle it, since the bundle would certainly sellout.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.