By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Blazblue XBL community, UNITE!

Thats right you heard me. Get in here and post your tag. While your at it, send me a friend request if your up to playing some BlazBlue online, name is Shadowbiind. COME AND FACE ME! And Zizzla while your at it, because he has the game too...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

LORDMATRIX2004 I ain't very good but I like playing a match from time to time.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Bah...i traded my game for store credit.

No Blazblue announcement for the UK yet?

I love my 2D fighters, even the origional 1987 version of Street fighter.

But...But... Ride the iceing?!

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Bah...i traded my game for store credit.

You traded in what is quite possibly the best fighting title to come out in 2009? Blasphemy!

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Any takers? C'mon, I'm bored.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.