By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo conference discussion

Avalach21 said:
naznatips said:
Wow... this is crazy. I agree there is a chance of a Hard Drive stof but given the nature of the demo channel it's hardly confirmation. I put it in caps so that it could be read despite the masses of confused Wii owners at the overwhelming dose of awesome we have all received in such a short time.

hey brawl delay is not awesome!1 11

No, but it's pretty smart on Nintendo's part. Having Brawl and Galaxy both coming out during the holidays period seemed a little odd to me. This way they both have their own time in the spotlight.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
fkusumot said:

Holy crap@! You can download your pokemon into your Wii and raise them at the POKEFARM! That there could be a system seller. And I do mean, System Seller.

That's one announcement that I'll wait a while before judging. I'm sure it'll be huge, but It could turn out to be another Pokemon colleseum. Arena? battle room? What was the last one called that was reviewed poorly and sold worse?

that would be awesome actually.. id love to raise a pikachu, like I did chocobo in FFXI!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

wait wait, i know

OMFGZ!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

superchunk said:
@avalanch - -the delay is only for japan

is this confirmed?

nazna said we should be prepared for the delay, and I take his words over iwatas

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
ssj12 said:
superchunk said:
ssj12 said:
FishyJoe said:
Don't know if MH3 is exclusive, but who cares it's coming to Wii!!!

im going to laugh if MH3 doesnt sell well on the Wii.

and this is why you will die alone

na, sorry have a girlfriend.. all my friends who owns a Wii dont =P

Oh shut your piehole. She won't be there when you die. All the ladies love Wiis.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

OK people! New update for your Wiis! You got to request it manually in the config.

Don't know what it does, getting it now!

straight from iwata

14:24: Smash Bros. has been delayed in Japan until January 24, 2008.

I take that as japan only delay.

ssj what do you think of all this stuff? I'd kind of like the opinion of someone outside the Nintendo fanbase. Is this stuff big to you? MH3 on the Wii? Pokefarm? Sonic in Brawl and online co-op? DS demo channel?

I just want to know because I'm as giddy as a toddler at Christmas.  

DS Demo Station - Fuck yeah!! About time, was so waiting for this baby! :)

As for MH3... I don't think the Wii needed more momentum. No mention of it being exclusive though is it?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

fkusumot said:

Holy crap@! You can download your pokemon into your Wii and raise them at the POKEFARM! That there could be a system seller. And I do mean, System Seller.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Nintendo just won the youth demographic this gen. 

So much goodness, and I almost went to bed and missed it.  Well the mega SSBB, wii ware, MH3 stuff has been talked about so I'll mention something that caught my eye FAMICON (ADVANCE) WARS WII!!!!!! (sorry, had to conform to this threads required posting format).  All I need to know is when do you want my $50 for it Nintendo?