By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where to sell used game?

Like the title say... I have Zoo Tycoon DS, the worst purchase I've made so far, Sonic Rush and Pokemon Pearl which are abit disappointed since a few years ago I remembered them being a lot more fun than I experience right now. Those are the games I probably won't be playing again or in the future anyway... So yea, anyone know where I can sell them to get the most value out of it? Or should I just do GameStop?

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network

If it's a recent game, you purchased within say 30 days and you have the receipt, bring it back, say it's defective, get a replacement in package, give it to someone else, have them take it back and get their money back or store credit. Win.

^lol ...

Well, none of them were purchased within 30 days so...

Anyway, anymore suggestions?

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

I've had good luck trading my old games through gametz.com and goozex.com.

Okay, do this then. It'll cost money at first but... Go buy the game again. Keep it in it's package. Bring the other one back, say it's defective. Get a replacement, so you have 2 in package now. Bring those both back at some point, other people, etc etc. Scam ftw!

Around the Network

Avoid EB at all costs.

I'd try any pawn shops in the area. Since they don't specialize in games, they don't have game specific buy back prices. So you can usually either get them to buy a crappy old game for a good rate, or talk them into paying more for a better title.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I don't know any pawn shop around my area but my uncle may be able to help me on that. The only reasons why I haven't already sold my used games to GameStop is I've heard bad things about it on this site, but I'm wondering where those came from. I actually don't know any other places I can do that beside GameStop, lol.

And thanks for the suggestions.