By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - People Who Buy PS3s Hate Sony the Most

We all know Sony have been losing money on the Playstation 3 since launch, releasing the 60GB model at $599 in the United States when the manufacturing cost was estimated to be $840. Today, Sony have reported to be still losing about $40 per system sold and are only now close to breaking even. Although fans choose to purchase their shiny new PS3, they are hurting Sony more than others because they are causing them to lose money. Sure, it's better than having no sale and losing the entire amount it cost to manufature the beast, but without demand they wouldn't need to create supply. Xbox and Nintendo fanboys are helping Sony out the most by not purchasing their system and thus not contributing to the spiral of death Sony's in.

So its you, all of you (including me) who continue to contribute to Sony's losses!

This is a joke, fyi

Around the Network

Microsoft should buy up about 10 million of them at once. It would put the nail in the coffin.

o ya im a evil son o uh-bitch.

our leader Sir gates will buy 1,000,000,000 PS3's in ONE day to finish Sony off.

Then Sir Gates will be teh brokes and nintendo will have a monoply and turn all games in the world into party games, oh yes yes... Gears of Party or... Uncharted Coins... or Doing Ab's with Kratos....

Mm yes... its all going According to Plan....

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

o ya im a evil son o uh-bitch.

our leader Sir gates will buy 1,000,000,000 PS3's in ONE day to finish Sony off.

Then Sir Gates will be teh brokes and nintendo will have a monoply and turn all games in the world into party games, oh yes yes... Gears of Party or... Uncharted Coins... or Doing Ab's with Kratos....

Mm yes... its all going According to Plan....

That bit made me laugh so hard lol

I should have bought a used one :/

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

You are very funny.

Take my love, take my land..

Is it bad that a feel i should go buy 20 x360 arcade now? :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Everyone buy a PS3!!! That way we can bring down the evil corporation that is Sony!

Along with your PS3 purchase all Sony first party games brand new ;) And exclusives

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Nice thread.

I'm among the worst Sony haters actually since I bought 3 PS3s.