By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Store Update

Just checked out the PS blog and saw the update for this week.

"Hey, everyone. It’s time for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update.

Games:
Go! Sports Ski (2.99 US) - Go! Sports Ski is a visually stunning, skiing simulator that harnesses the
SIXAXIS controller.

Demos:
The Simpsons demo
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years’ War demo

Tutorials:
NBA 08 key control play calling tutorial video
Eye of Judgment tutorial video

Other video:
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune BTS
Haze Dev interview
Tekkonkinkreet video
Surf’s Up BD trailer

Enjoy!"

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/10/03/playstation-store-update-4/

Around the Network
GranTurismo said:

Just checked out the PS blog and saw the update for this week.

"Hey, everyone. It’s time for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update.

Games:
Go! Sports Ski (2.99 US) - Go! Sports Ski is a visually stunning, skiing simulator that harnesses the
SIXAXIS controller.

Demos:
The Simpsons demo
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years’ War demo

Tutorials:
NBA 08 key control play calling tutorial video
Eye of Judgment tutorial video

Other video:
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune BTS
Haze Dev interview
Tekkonkinkreet video
Surf’s Up BD trailer

Enjoy!"

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/10/03/playstation-store-update-4/

not half bad... Go! Ski is only $3.. I might buy it since its so cheap. And download The Simpsons

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wow the Bladestorm demo, that was unexpected.

I would like to see the Uncharted video too just because most of what I see is off screen gameplay.

I'll take the case!!!

Next week will be even better, R&C demo, get ready for slowdown on PSN. Plus the ski game should be fun and for only $3.

GranTurismo said:
Next week will be even better, R&C demo, get ready for slowdown on PSN. Plus the ski game should be fun and for only $3.

I forgot about that

I'll take the case!!!

Around the Network

Please for the sake of the sanity of every fellow poster do not post any more of these virtual offering threads. Lest the Microsoft and Nintendo boosters fire back with the same. Think about what your are doing. Nintendo digs up and sells three oldies every Tuesday. Microsoft is a veritable avalanche of goodies. They rent movies over the marketplace and sell old television shows. Do we really want every single update on this site. That was something that always made this site different. No mountain of virtual garbage to sort through.

Besides does any owner actually need someone on this forum to tell them what they console should tell them in the first place anyway?

Dodece said:
Please for the sake of the sanity of every fellow poster do not post any more of these virtual offering threads. Lest the Microsoft and Nintendo boosters fire back with the same. Think about what your are doing. Nintendo digs up and sells three oldies every Tuesday. Microsoft is a veritable avalanche of goodies. They rent movies over the marketplace and sell old television shows. Do we really want every single update on this site. That was something that always made this site different. No mountain of virtual garbage to sort through.

Besides does any owner actually need someone on this forum to tell them what they console should tell them in the first place anyway?

What?

I'll take the case!!!

You seem to forget a lot of things Harvey like the fact that you used to have an account here, and got banned from this site. Hus it isn't going to work you already slipped up on two posts. No matter how you pretend to be even handed your lunacy slips out between the seems.

Dodece said:

its nice to know... so shut up.. thank you

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i agree, i found it informative and helpful. I like the updates.