By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

No I mean the real life part. I mean, stupid things like that can be found all over the net, but once you hear that in real life, it gets sad.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Hopefully it's not Mass Effect.

kowenicki said:
I have to laugh at people suggesting Gears and Halo.......

Halo is laughable. /agree

Gears ... PS3 "ONLY" owners may very well be doing some laughing...

Kantor said:

The internet imploded when FF13 was announced multiplat. If Gears or Halo went multiplat, there would be no internet left for you to read

Hahaha.. true!

MAFKKA said:
Kantor said:

The internet imploded when FF13 was announced multiplat. If Gears or Halo went multiplat, there would be no internet left for you to read

Hahaha.. true!

In all honesty, Gears could go, and yes it would break the internet, then we would have to sit in the cornor and laugh and cry at ourselves... :/

Around the Network

I read TheSixthAxis update and they said that fans needs to remember that they are but a small fan site and that the announcement wont be any be all end all announcement. But still, as the headline said, it is a game that has a good rep from the 360 community.

So i dont think it will be anything "huge" like a Gears game. But thats just how i see it.

MAFKKA said:
I read TheSixthAxis update and they said that fans needs to remember that they are but a small fan site and that the announcement wont be any be all end all announcement. But still, as the headline said, it is a game that has a good rep from the 360 community.

So i dont think it will be anything "huge" like a Gears game. But thats just how i see it.

Saying it that way sounds like SO4 alot more.

Sweet Mass Effect would be a nice grab for $ony!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MAFKKA said:

Saying it that way sounds like SO4 alot more.

Yeah SO4, or any game along that stature, is what im thinking aswell. It wont be any minor game or XBL game since that would just miscredit their site too much after making this kind of announcement. And by their update i dont think it will be any of the major franchises either, cus as they said, they are but a small fansite. So something in the middle like that, and SO4 sounds about right.

If so thats great news, i can sell my 360 version to buy the most likely better PS3 updated version!