By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Total Xbox 360 discussion

This is the total xbox 360 dicussion thread. I created this thread to let 360 owners to talk about all the things they love about their 360 and everything they hate about the 360. So post all your happy moments and frustrations you had with your 360 and post information about your favourite and most anticipated games.

I'll start. I got my 360 a year ago. This was my first console I every bought and the first console I ever owned since my super nintendo. The reason I got my 360 is because my two close friends were planning to get a wii and ps3, so I decided to round everything off by getting 360. I never really liked the original xbox (don't get me wrong I loved Fable, Silent Hill 2, and Jade Empire) but the 360 had alot going for it. Its relatively cheap and it had alot of good games. First game I ever played on my 360 was Saint's Row. It was a good game but the games that made feel that the 360 was worth getting was Hitman Blood Money and Gears of War. As time passed I played more great games like bioshock and I started using xbox live to play arcade games and demos. For all those reasons I love the 360; great games and great downloadable content.

Now for the things I hate about the 360. It keeps tell me I have a child's even though I turned 18 (I was 17 when I signed up for live). I hate that it broke down when I was playingbioshock and I hate that its taking so long to get repaired (4 weeks and counting)

Anyway thats what I had to say about my 360. Talk about your experiences.

Around the Network

I love xbox live, and i love the games. It really comes down to games, and in that genre, im loving my 360

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

I got my xbox Feb 06. I had to get a core system and buy a harddrive as they were hard to find back then. (as a note I've never had a problem with my xbox) I've played Gears of War the most on it to date.

Im happy with the games in the works although one area that needs improvement is xbox arcade. They should push for titles seen on DS and psp. Rpgs, war games, need more stuff. Also advertise more the fact that you can DL high def movies with out a Blueray player needed.

My 360 got the RRoD and now whenever i want to play it i need to wrap it in towels for 20 mins then wait for it to cool down :(

I have 4 360's...

I got the first one because a few really close friends moved to other cities and we heard gaming on it would be great. So we all lined up on launch date and got one and signed onto Live Gold... Now we play together once a week, catch up on each others lives, and get our butts kicked in our game of the week!

I have yet to have a 360 die even though they are played a lot.

I have 152 games (including 42 arcade)... The favorites are too numerous too list...

I have all 360's hooked up to my home network and attached to a Vista PC for pictures (23,000+ pictures), music (800+ CDs), and video (About 50 Titles ripped from DVD to WMV) sharing. It was really simple to setup and it works great.

Only had one negative experience... Battlestations Midway would keep freezing up at certain points on one of my 360's... Worked fine on all the others. And all the other games work fine on it... Just something with Battlestations and that particular 360.

Rest is all great, but I really hate the fact it doesn't have a browser. That would make it the ultimate console...

Around the Network

Ratt, did you link up your X360's to play the "real" Forza Motorsports 2?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

@GT

Just send it in to get fixed. I know its a bitch but your better off in the long term.