By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Correct me if im wrong but...

the other day it showed the hardware sales for japan with ps3 selling 10,000 ,xbox360 5000 and wii something larger.what happened to this data?now its gone

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network

Probably adjustments, don't worry they'll be up soon.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

ah k,thanks

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

It is the next week.....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

This is classified information! Who's your contact!
Sir I'm going to have to ask you to put your hands where I can see them!
*Talks through collar mic* ioi, we have a situation!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
It is the next week.....

What so they missed out USA and EU for last week?

1) there was an update for the next week

2) don't create misleading thread titles (RULE - It's very simple - use the thread title to sum up or describe what you are saying in your post. Do not use the title as a deceptive hook to lure people in. Do not post something useless like "How do I..." and have the question in the post.)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

They update them at the same time, 27th of June, with the data for 4th of July.....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.