By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What franchise needs a sequal?

Ok we all know some franchises die and others move on or become dorment.
Some franchise can improve alot since the orginal  but can be almost the same
game. Some franchises stop having games and die out. Some barly stay alive.
Others are getting a sequal but just hasn't yet. So in coclusion which franchise
needs a reboot/ new entry in the franchise?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

i think jak and dexter truly needs to be revived and also, one of the most underrated games of all time, jade empire for the original xbox must get a sequel!

Sonic needs to be rebooted, that's for sure

scottie said:
Sonic needs to be rebooted, that's for sure

this

stewroids said:
i think jak and dexter truly needs to be revived and also, one of the most underrated games of all time, jade empire for the original xbox must get a sequel!

a new jak and daxter is due for Q4 2009 on the psp and ps2

Around the Network

yeah im aware of that, but i was thinking more next gen

Chrono and Maniac Mansion would be the 2 series I would like to see something new from.

Goldeneye 007. A true sequel made by Rare.

actually, i just remembered how sony santa monica said that god of war 3 is the end of the trilogy...i hope they keep making god of war games though and dont stop there...that is a series that must not die!

stewroids said:
actually, i just remembered how sony santa monica said that god of war 3 is the end of the trilogy...i hope they keep making god of war games though and dont stop there...that is a series that must not die!

Same. Hopefully they're just done with that story but continue with the GoW series like MGS does.