By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Half-Life 2 back in gamerankings top ten but Super Mario64 gone :O

:O For some reason Tekken 3 is number 6 on the top 10 list when it was 10th last time and mario 64 seems to have been downgraded... doesn't make any sense... sum1 must have re-reviewed it and downgraded it so it got knocked out of the top 10... that jus don't seem right 2 me... =(

your thoughtss guys... and girlss... 

MAKES NO SENSE 2 ME...! 

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

It seems the number of reviews have been reduced for some games, and now SM64 doesn't have enough reviews to be in the rankings. 20 is needed. Weird...

Why does it matter?

So what if a game doesn't meet some arbitrary standard to be ranked "the best"

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I'm sure it'll be there sooner or later. It's such a major game, that they're probably getting lots of complaints about removing it.

Guess this is why NES/SNES era games don't show up much, huh?

how does a game "lose" a review? It's at 19 now. It had at least 20 at one point. How do some of the reviews just stop counting?

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

It's a shame that Zelda 64 is at the top of the list, when there are so many games better than it including other Zelda games. However, Mario 64 not being in the top ten is even more of a disgrace.

sieanr said:
Why does it matter?

So what if a game doesn't meet some arbitrary standard to be ranked "the best"

It offends all the people who internalized that ranking.  Silly people.

well said words of wisdom... they REMOVED a review of the game and that is offensive to the reviewer...

whatz this all abt !?

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man