By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ ctk how the hell you don't have a girlfriend? Stop trying too hard, get the first girl that like you.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Figure out what I look like from this....

Former something....

psrock said:
@ ctk how the hell you don't have a girlfriend? Stop trying too hard, get the first girl that like you.

so I'm not bad looking lol?

ctk495 said:
psrock said:

you are actually better looking than sc. Don't tell him.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
fazz said:
kingofwale said:

okay, almost fainted for a second there.... thought you had Hanna Montana poster in your room. ;)

What's the problem with that? Hanna Montana is hot you know ;>

yeah she is hot :p

ctk495 said:

That's my sister's room.Teh moment all of you been waiting for ctk without the mask :O now it's your turn soriku prove the world that you are not a 30 years old man that lives in his mother's basement.

PS:OMG 5K.

yo you should not have so much trouble finding a girlfriend if that's really you. Just loosen up and be yourself. I'm sure there are a couple of chicks at your school that like you.

psrock said:
ctk495 said:
psrock said:

you are actually better looking than sc. Don't tell him.

Anyway I don't care. I know I'm ugliful. I wouldn't even have a GF if we weren't good friends before. I'm way to shy. So Mr PSrock are you going to post a pic, or should we make your  DmeisterJ special friend post it instead?

Baddman said:
ctk495 said:

That's my sister's room.Teh moment all of you been waiting for ctk without the mask :O now it's your turn soriku prove the world that you are not a 30 years old man that lives in his mother's basement.

PS:OMG 5K.

yo you should not have so much trouble finding a girlfriend if that's really you. Just loosen up and be yourself. I'm sure there are a couple of chicks at your school that like you.

Yeah that's me lol.

im just wondering now why is your hand balled up into a fist ..actually you looked kinda nervous in that pic