By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
iclim4 said:
skeezer said:

:O you like clannad...*stares at your sig*

Yup, it's an enjoyable series. Linkthe2nd told me about the series. He doesn't come by VGC anymore though.

I also like

Death Note
Code Geass
Full Metal Panic: Fumuffu!
Clannad
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Neon Genesis evangelion
Full Metal Alchemist
Rurouni Kenshin
Gurren Lagann

And no I havent watched:

Death Note
Lucky Star
School Days
Yu Yu Hakusho
Saint Seiya
Eureka Seven
G Gundam

O-M-G! How did I know that? =P

ZOMG, wuz with people not liking/watching this anime...

I feel like an outcast ;-;

Around the Network
twilit said:

I feel like an outcast ;-;

And you should! >=(

If it makes you feel any better, I plan on watching that series in the near future. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

lol, Its like picturing some1 in a book ( what you'd imagine them to look like), but it always turns out different in the films lol

.:Dark Prince:. said:
lolita said:
This is about as clean the pics can get with my new webcam. ^^

http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=1121

Also, Lolita @ VGChartz FTW!!! >:3

Hm, it seems everytime you post pics you're getting more cute. :P

Do not EVER change that hair btw, it looks great on you.

Typical internet dude response.

Here I am. Don't let my sexiness startle you.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network
lolita said:

Maaaaaaybe time for an update... Sorry for the crap quality. Webcam=Shit and my actual camera sucked out all the batteries' juice!

^^

You may be in competition for the hottest member on VGChartz.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Im the hottest member of VGchartz! Just look at my avatar! Sex on a plate!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I declare ssj12 the sexiest male on VGChartz.

^^^^lol anyway my face is in the album in my profile

This is for all those who like a man in uniform.

I present...SuperAdamMan!

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/colonelstubbs/me/?action=view&current=n508580908_242085_9489.jpg

(i dont know how to embed from photobucket )

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot