Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

lolita said:
This is about as clean the pics can get with my new webcam. ^^

http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=1121

Also, Lolita @ VGChartz FTW!!! >:3

Hm, it seems everytime you post pics you're getting more cute. :P

Do not EVER change that hair btw, it looks great on you.

Here is another

There is my pic. Wow I'm like grey in this pic.  Sorry for the bad quality, but I had to use the webcam feature of my camera and then cntrlt+print screen sysRq, then crop it. All this because my pc won't recognize removable disks, and that is the only way my camera will transfer pics, because the software that came with it doesn't recognize a connection.  I hope there aren't any predators on vgchartz. Also the pic was taken at like 3 am so I was really tired. Now its CTK(without mask) and Soriku's turn to post pics. OH and that is the only pic I'm going to post.

Edit: ALright my trickery is over. I made the pic bigger.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

There is my pic. Wow I'm like grey in this pic.  Sorry for the bad quality, but I had to use the webcam feature of my camera and then cntrlt+print screen sysRq, then crop it. All this because my pc won't recognize removable disks, and that is the only way my camera will transfer pics, because the software that came with it doesn't recognize a connection.  I hope there aren't any predators on vgchartz. Also the pic was taken at like 3 am so I was really tired. Now its CTK(without mask) and Soriku's turn to post pics. OH and that is the only pic I'm going to post.

Where is that pic you are talking about?

^_^

skeezer said:
sc94597 said:

Where is that pic you are talking about?

Look closely.

ok

^_^

skeezer said:

Is that It?

Yep.

Only pic I have of me is extremely blurry...

Former something....