By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow and that pic was the least emo-looking i have xD

Around the Network

I will digitally slap the next person who uses the term "emo" incorrectly. Or makes another stupid emo-cutting joke.

Its like you are all educated by MTV.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Moongoddess256 said:
I will digitally slap the next person who uses the term "emo" incorrectly. Or makes another stupid emo-cutting joke.

Could you please move to Greece and slap the entire population? xD

Soriku said:
Moongoddess256 said:

It's more fun to use emo as the way we generally use it than emotional. :P It's really goth, though. And I don't understand where they cutting thing came from.

cutting.... theres some hawthorne heights song with the lyrics "so cut my wrists and black my eyes"

I'm only a little irritable about the usage of emo because I was at a bar last night where it was kind of a reunion of metal kids(and not scene-metal either) from another bar that closed last year... and people who weren't part of the crowd were calling them "emo"

.:Dark Prince:. said:
Moongoddess256 said:

Could you please move to Greece and slap the entire population? xD

Gladly. I am part greek, if slapping the population makes Greece a better place I'd feel proud.

Around the Network

@Moongoddess
OMG i love that song!

And i see that this "emo-calling" phenomenon is not only in Greece :/

Eh, I'm assuming other countries haven't yet adopted the term "scene" that we apply to those people around here. Scene is a broad enough term to encompass the mainstream "emo" kids to the idiots who "hardcore dance" at random hardcore/metalcore shows. Its just a term to use for any of the trendy kids who have adopted that style. I'm actually wondering if the term "scene" is only used in regions where the actual hardcore/metalcore/emo/post-hardcore scenes are still quite alive and people feel the need to separate their selves from the dumb trend following kids.

Moongoddess256 said:
Eh, I'm assuming other countries haven't yet adopted the term "scene" that we apply to those people around here. Scene is a broad enough term to encompass the mainstream "emo" kids to the idiots who "hardcore dance" at random hardcore/metalcore shows. Its just a term to use for any of the trendy kids who have adopted that style. I'm actually wondering if the term "scene" is only used in regions where the actual hardcore/metalcore/emo/post-hardcore scenes are still quite alive and people feel the need to separate their selves from the dumb trend following kids.

In my country they beatem up... for real... a shame to be honest...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
FJ-Warez said:
Moongoddess256 said:

In my country they beatem up... for real... a shame to be honest...

Yeah I seem to be the only person around here who doesn't find that whole mexico thing funny. Everyone here was like "man I wish we did that to the scene kids"

They are just the same trendy kids the world has always had, just following a different trend. Leave em alone. Not like they are doing any damage beyond being annoying.

@FJ-Warez
That's the situation in Greece too...
Really sad...