By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
No need to worry hatmoza, you do absolutely nothing for me.

*Wipes sweat off forehead*

.........Wait! what is that supposed to mean!

Around the Network

makepeacefox, its a waxwork.. i wouldnt allow myself to get that excited over an actual live person lol.

yussss i think i've got it :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

^You may think you have it but your Wii fitness age says otherwise.

Xxain said:
yep...somebody wants to feed you Man meat

I got a good laugh out of that. XD

@trashleg

WE DID IT !

It's a year old...

Former something....

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

^You may think you have it but your Wii fitness age says otherwise.

hahaha, thanks for pointing that out. but thats not what i meant...!!! :P some of us have been struggling to post pics.. lol >.<

blacksaber: waaaayy that is one of the blurriest photos i have ever seen. all i get from it is that you like the colour red,  and you have no sense of fire safety.. you're supposed to wear GLOVES with sparklers!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Ah yea, I was one of those struggling also. I somehow finally figured it out.

i kinda combined all the advice from everyone the last couple of pages, had some wee problems but they're all sorted now eh :D thanks for helping me, everyone :)

lolz @ trashleg's wii fitness age, at the same time I don't even want to imagine what my wii fitness age is -_- Nice pictures though! :P

@Blacksaber
that is one blurry photo!

blacksaber that doesn't count