By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VG Chartz Goodnight Thread

This is the VG Chartz goodnight thread.  When Mr. Sandman gives you a left hook and its time for you to crash n burn on the bed sign here before you go.

I'll start it off.  I am pretty dang tired so I shall see you folks later. 

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Around the Network

Hey, I just got up - where is the lovely good morning thread with fresh coffee and a roll.

By the way, its raining - sucks big time.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

You've got things backwards. When I come calling, it's time for Mr. Sandman to take a nap.

But putting him down does kinda tucker me out. I'll just rest my eyes for a little bit...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.