By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are the guys at 5th Cell up to?

A video from them

A hint of the office shenanigans at Scribblenauts developer 5th Cell. I like to think that the mask wasn’t part of the joke, that this particular programmer just wears the disguise all day while working on this hyped DS game.

Apparently, wearing masks is common at the studio. Here’s another shot of graphics programmer Chuck Skoda at his desk, sporting the Vader bonnet.

And here’s game designer Jeff Luke wearing a wrestling mask on top of a creepy, mustachioed man mask:

Source

Wel what ever helps them with the game...

Former something....

Around the Network

What are they up to? Trying to cram the entire universe into a DS cartridge, that's what!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
What are they up to? Trying to cram the entire universe into a DS cartridge, that's what!

I really hope this uses a 256MB cartridge. Then I would be sure the game is practically endless in content.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.