By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As we edge nearer to the Conduits release, when will advertising begin?

haven't seen a single advert here in the UK for the conduit outside of the internet - does anybody know when these so called, bigged up for last 6 months or so TV adverts etc will begin?

This game needs to succeed and all eyes are on Sega / HVS to deliver decent sales, I fear they wont unless they create some hype.

Around the Network

Probably one day before launch on WWE programming. That's usually when I see ads for games. Not too many "coming soon" ads for games earlier than that, aside from mega-franchises like Halo.

Ive wondered the same thing. Although i was my local walmart not to long ago. They played a quick advertisement for the conduit. I also seen a new trailer for the conduit special edition from Gamestop playing at gamestop...showed the alternate version of the ASE.

They do seem to be putting a good bit of ads in gaming magazines tho.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Given that the game has been delayed once ... and that there has not been much advertising ... I wonder if another delay may be in the offing.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:
Given that the game has been delayed once ... and that there has not been much advertising ... I wonder if another delay may be in the offing.

Mike from Morgantown

interesting point, seeing as though it has just been delayed for Australia - you could be right.

Around the Network
Me said:
mike_intellivision said:

Mike from Morgantown

interesting point, seeing as though it has just been delayed for Australia - you could be right.

God I hope not! :o

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

it's also the timing as around the same time you have WSR, Tiger Woods 10, Resident Evil Remake and I feel they will maybe push it back to start of August or something.

Hope i'm wrong though but there's just nothing but silence at the moment.

hope not I need my gaming fix

its being pretty heavily advertised in Nintendo Power although I don't think a lot of people read that magazine anymore..

They will advertise the game once it is released by saying "Available Now".

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.