By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii Console Code Exchange

This thread is for people like me who want to have more online friends. All you have to do is post your Wii console code and exchange with one another. Here's two rules:

1.)Please make sure you are submitting the correct console code.

2.)If you post your code in this thread, that must mean you have already entered the other person's code into your Wii. This will make it simple for us and yourself because you wouldn't have to tell the other person that you have added them.

3.)If you want to specifically add just one person instead of all of us, just quote the person and post your code. Rule #2 still applies.

I know the rules seem harsh, but it'll actually make it much easier for you and the other readers.

My Wii Console Code is: 0350 2088 6184 7387

Let the games begin. (please sticky this mods.)

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

Around the Network

Wii Code - 4428 7809 0797 8686

You know, there's a little thing called "My Codes" right below some people's avatars, or you could simply go in someone's profile and get their code there. Just don't forget to send a PM to that same person saying that you added their code to your Wii.

*EDIT: I forgot to add my code! Here it is: 7667-9931-6617-1863.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

That's the point, this thread save energy, here u won't have to go to my codes, or the profile, and then PM the person. It makes it a lot easier.

Rule #2 helps justify that.

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

Who will know who to add, where will they read? I do not like this idea. I got a better idea.

BUY THE CONDUIT, DEAD SPACE: EXTRACTION, REDSTEEL 2 and best of all NO MORE HEROES 2: DESPERATE STRUGGLE!!!!!!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Around the Network

I would post my code but I'll just post it later when somone requests it

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

My code is in my sig.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"