By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Has anybody seen the new resident evil movie yet?

Like it?  Did it give you nightmares of battling zombies?  Give me a rating of 1 or 2 thumbs up or down

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm anxious too if it's good...

I saw it. It was bad but it was funny bad. For some reason there are alot of reference to smoking (lobby?). Wesker is terrible but you have to see it, its halarious. The ending is really, really bad. Anyway check it out to see how bad it is. First one as always is better.

Oh two thumbs down.

Does it at least have a lot of gross zombie guts?

Around the Network

lol @zombie nightmares I don't even have those. Any dream I have that has zombies in it kicks ass, because it means I'm going to be doing some awesome nocturnal zombie ass whooping. They should make an RE movie out of my dreams, they'd be awesome as hell. Lets just say that knowing how to fight/shoot/throw knives in real life translates well into dreamworld.

I had the unfortunate decision of taking a date to the movies, and our choices were Good Luck Chuck and Resident Evil, the ladder being chosen (why I don't know, she must be a gore freak)

Anyway it was really really bad, complete butchery of the video game. I don't know why its so hard to just base the story off the games...

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

There was some gore, nothing that will make you go, "whoa thats too much". If you want to see a good movie see Eastern Promises and there some gore in that too.

Such a terrible movie. It was just bad, I haven't played any of the games but I couldn't imagine wanting to if they were anything like this movie.

Loved it. Two Thumbs up from me. My wife really liked it too.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)