Around the Network

euhm galaki..this is kinda disturbing somehow :D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

In picture 3...

Where are they putting that stick?

This is one of those things I didn't want to know. Thank you Galaki :D

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Amazing those things fit in the palm of your hand, and grow up big enough to sit on you and smother you.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

What do you guys mean "disturbing" and "don't want to know about"? I look like that! *frowns*

they are similar to new born dogs and cats to me. How is it disturbing? (Other than them looking like routsounmanman)

Oh god, the second pic looks like a walking hairy penis. You are telling me they're going to evolve to this?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Nintendo is really running out of new Pokemon ideas.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Where is RolStoppable when you need him???? Someone is abusing his Sidekick!!!!!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.