By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - i'm really excited right now for Wii's offerings

just been recapping and going through all IGN's hands on, walkthroughs and news to remind myself whats up and coming for the Wii.  Gotta say i'm really excited right now and for the first time since Wii's launch it's the third parties thats getting me going, Red Steel 2 just looks amazing as does silent Hill Shattered memories.  All of HVS looks first day purchases with the Grinder just maybe offereing online co-op gameplay, there's a new couple of really good looking on-rails gamers with RE Darkside and Dead Space Extraction and Tiger Woods 10 / EA Tennis game with WM+ will be a huge system seller and there's also hidden gems like Monkey Island on Wii Ware, Boom Blox party.

It looks like third parties are finally getting the Wii and figuring what works and what doesn't  and 09 / 10 also seems to be the time for new franchises sequels  to emerge (Boom Blox, new direction for RRR, M&S, RS2, rumours of SW2 and De Blob 2).

Is the DS cycle repeating itself for the Wii as if I remember correctly the Ds hit it's stride in the 3rd / 4th year?