By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So I hope Nomura is no longer considered a PS3 fanboy

NO! Kojima still love PS3 the best, he was force to do a MGS game for the 360 by Konami and to get around it he made a >>>SPINOFF<<< and PS3 will get MGS5 which will have snake AND raiden (insert random insult about soiled underpants and jelly) AND that dude from 4 with the hectic APC AND his monkey too! Dotcha know? Dotcha know?

Around the Network

Kojima remains a sony fanboy, sorry. The only way he could have cleaned his name was to announce MGS4 or MGS5 for 360.

lol @ Mibuokami

KH3 has been annouced for Wii already in the form of PS2 ports so we'll find out tomorrow.

@ mibuokami

I thought that Konami would never do anything to make Kojima angry?? I've heard this being said quite a bit in the past. They would never force him to work on a console that he didn't want to work on

Around the Network

Well FF Versus XIII is next, so no

Cactus said:
@ mibuokami

I thought they Konami would never do anything to make Kojima angry?? I've heard this being said quite a bit in the past. They would never force him to work on a console that he didn't want to work on

They've injected Nano into his body while he was busy staring at a pic of Sunny, now he has to do whatever Konami says or they make him go beserk and he becames ICHI the killer and rampage through Japan stabbing every cat he can see with a rusty fork.

But he is smart! He is developing a counter for the nano and will undo its effect by the time MGS5 so that he can make it exclusive for the PS3 because he loves Sony so much and wants his masterpiece to be ONLY on the superior platform!

And *oh god I'm gagging* urk...

Wii spin-off confirmed?