By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guitar Hero confirmed for PSP?

"[6:17] There will be a PSP Guitar Hero game that would feature a drum component"

"[6:22] Rosensweig mentions the abundance of mobile phones (the iPhone specifically), and says Guitar Hero will extend itself to the portable category."

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6210427/starcraft-ii-by-end-of-2009

That could be interesting!

Around the Network

... and Starcraft II is due out at end of 2009, but you can make your own thread about that =)

if its anything like pock band unplugged.

i mean at least ds tried something different with the attachment
but come on rock band unplugged only playable with triangle, square etc....

i feel bad for whoever buys these games.. they are just milking you.

hello how are you.

How? Unplugged has been getting quite good reviews, IGN gave it an 8.2, the main complaint being the lack of multiplayer. You don't need an attached peripheral to have an intense experience.

Aj_habfan said:
How? Unplugged has been getting quite good reviews, IGN gave it an 8.2, the main complaint being the lack of multiplayer. You don't need an attached peripheral to have an intense experience.

and GTA 4 got almost perfect 10's all around but yet that game wasnt all that great.

besides unplugged could get the 10's from everyone that doesnt mean that they arent milking your money.

these games are meant to be played with the periferals that the console games have..

you cant tell me that unplugged is going to be anywhare near as fun or great as the wii 360 and ps3 editions.

i mean you are playing with buttons and on a primarily single player concole..

boring lame and they arent going to be stealing my money..

hello how are you.

Around the Network

Theres a demo up on PSN... o.o

Paperdiego said:
Aj_habfan said:

and GTA 4 got almost perfect 10's all around but yet that game wasnt all that great.

besides unplugged could get the 10's from everyone that doesnt mean that they arent milking your money.

these games are meant to be played with the periferals that the console games have..

you cant tell me that unplugged is going to be anywhare near as fun or great as the wii 360 and ps3 editions.

i mean you are playing with buttons and on a primarily single player concole..

boring lame and they arent going to be stealing my money..

You are way too close-minded man...

"these games are meant to be played with the periferals that the console games have"

So what if they aren't? If it's fun, who cares?"

"i mean you are playing with buttons and on a primarily single player concole..

boring lame and they arent going to be stealing my money.."

Apparently not. How about reading some reviews from people who have actually played the game? Sorry, but you can't just insult a game because it is different.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Theres a demo up on PSN... o.o

I think you are thinking of Rock Band Unplugged

Excellent news.

déja que j'ai joué a la démo rock band unpluged est super et guitar hero je veux bien