By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Games that have been rumoured/confirmed to make it in the MS conference

badgenome said:
dsister44 said:
No Rare game?

LMAO!

Badgenome you make me laugh out loud the most on these forums.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
seece said:
dsister44 said:
seece said:
dsister44 said:
No Rare game?

I have heard nothing from Rare, have you?

i heard a rumor that they were oing to have two games there

Ok will add them to the list.

@Shadowblind, it will be interesting to see what was true and false! and Duke Nukem? :O

Yep, there have been lotsa rumors about MS buying 3D Realms, DNF originally being an Xbox 360/PC game, and more stuff then that. So its extremely unlikely, but heck, not impossible =P

My memory has gone to pot, I think I posted a story on that a little while ago! Well here's hoping!!!

dont forget mgs4+

Mmm.... i doubt quite a few on that list, but a new halo is for sure.

dsister44 said:
dont forget mgs4+

I seriously hope that rumor is BS, which it highly looks like being. But it has been rumored for a while. Oh and don't forget Bigpark Studios new game, seece.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
dsister44 said:
dont forget mgs4+

I seriously hope that rumor is BS, which it highly looks like being. But it has been rumored for a while. Oh and don't forget Bigpark Studios new game, seece.

i do too, i don't want it .

on topic there is also the konami exclusive game

^^ updated!! I too hope MGS4 is false. MGS5 will have a bigger effect!!

dsister44 said:
Shadowblind said:
dsister44 said:
dont forget mgs4+

i do too, i don't want it .

on topic there is also the konami exclusive game

OOh is that all you know? no name or anything?

yeah no name just a xbox exclusive. that is also how the mgs4+ rumor started

Itagaki said his new game is a no-show at E3...MS said they have a new studio set to 'revolutionize' gaming....

Also seece....WTF man? Wheres Mass Effect 2?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.