By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 release date September 2010 - MS is set to attack 2010!!

MY friend at Game send me another e-mail, this time he informed that Halo 4 will be released next year, the story will take a new direction open for future installments depending on the reception and succes of Halo4. He explained that Microsoft were very encouraged by the sales of Halo 3 and have been secretly working on Halo 4. This game is not developed by Bungie but Bungie has been overseeing the development.

Halo 4 will be announced at E3. Another thing he told me was that microsoft is going out for a kill in 2010, with Mass effect 2 scheduled and now Halo 4 and Gears of War 3 expected in November of 2010. Its great to be a Xbox 360 Owner.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

You seem completely legit.

I bet 2011.

2010 = Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 2, Lost Planet 2, Fable 3 :D :D

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

And in Fall 2010,PS3 will be getting a 199$ price tag and FF13 Versus

^and in 2010 that will still be unrelated to this thread and a troll comment.

Around the Network

Thats a pretty boring lineup ive got to say.

Just 3 massive shooters (1 an rpg shooter)

Im not into any of those games. I prefer a little more variation in my gaming.

Solid_Snake4RD said:

What does your post have to do with this thread?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Not interested in any of those games, so MS will need to do better to entice me into buying 360.

pbroy said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

What does your post have to do with this thread?

What does it have to do with this thread?

Microsofts main aim is to get Sony out of the console business and as mentioned in the thread by Megaman 2,microsoft is going for the kill and that way Sony will counter it

Killzowned said:
Not interested in any of those games, so MS will need to do better to entice me into buying 360.

Halo4, Gears of War 3 and Mass effect 2+huge library of games, not enough to entice you to purchase a X360 WHATTT! clearly youre not a gamer!!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>