By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Trico, PS3 Slim and now the PSP Go. What is Sony playing at?

Over the last month we have seen those three things in the title. All of these could not be human error, and Sony is not that stupid to 'accidently' announce the PSP Go only a few days before E3. My question is 'why is Sony doing this?' Have they got to unleash some info because they have already got so much awesomness to show at their conference? Are they trying to scare the competition? 

So, what do you think?

Around the Network

^ you just answered it Leonidus..SONY has something huge..and the Blow E3 up

Xxain said:
^ you just answered it Leonidus..SONY has something huge..and the Blow E3 up

Stop it! 

The Hype train is hitting top speeds

Sony have already won E3 if the new PSP is real. Anything ontop of that is just a bonus.

Xxain said:
^ you just answered it Leonidus..SONY has something huge..and there gonna Blow E3 up. so all these leaks are meh compared to the bomb thats ticking.

Around the Network

Trico+GT5+U2+Price Drop for Winter 09= Sony Crushing the competition BAM BITCH BAM

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Yay, I get the feeling Sony are really turning up the heat this year.
Ive said that before though

So instead of price drop Sony is releasing Ps3 slim.

Tbone said:
So instead of price drop Sony is releasing Ps3 slim.

Which could be cheaper itself.

I don't know if you guys know how a nuclear reactor works, but it feels like these "leaks" are the coolant leaking.
Hype nearing critical temperatures!!!