By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ( Bayonetta's E3 Trailer ) Is Absolutely Insane

Bayonetta's E3 trailer is absolutely insane

We can barely follow all of the crazy-fast action going on in this Bayonetta trailer. We know it's an action game, but we didn't know it was an action game fueled by crack cocaine. Hmm, maybe the suplexing of dragons should have given away the drug-addled puppetmaster pulling at the title's strings?

Regardless, if you find yourself able to keep up with all of the crazy action going on here, then you should probably check to see if you're Sonic the Hedgehog.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

holy shit.

i need the stuff SEGA is on.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I have no idea what I just witnessed.

But it was awesome.

Wow there's some cool stuff in the gameplay, looks like you can cancel any move into a dodge that'll put you into bullet time. That looks awesome, might give this a chance now.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

wow,didn't think it was this good.Looks incredible.

Around the Network

Devil May Cry rip off.

Though my true hatred for this game comes to as, i'd rather play a badass GUY rather then some seraphic harlot. >_>

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Devil May Cry rip off.

Though my true hatred for this game comes to as, i'd rather play a badass GUY rather then some seraphic harlot. >_>

you should seriously play God Hand - Bayonetta will be definitely different than DMC series thanks to Platinum Games style.

Also I like girls with specs

@waron

please dude please,change that pic

waron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Devil May Cry rip off.

you should seriously play God Hand - Bayonetta will be definitely different than DMC series thanks to Platinum Games style.

Isn't that, that PS2 capcom game?

If so, no thanks, my PS3 may be backwards capable but i dont use it for that, and my PS2 looks ugly as sin on an HD display so no go there to.

Though i am interested at that last bit of info... whos Platinum Games?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
waron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Devil May Cry rip off.

Isn't that, that PS2 capcom game?

If so, no thanks, my PS3 may be backwards capable but i dont use it for that, and my PS2 looks ugly as sin on an HD display so no go there to.

Though i am interested at that last bit of info... whos Platinum Games?

makers of Bayonetta and GodHand - i just hope Platinum will keep same sense of humor in this game too. you gotta love games that have ending songs and commercials like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAga2AjfZlg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp36fk_PhM

that's just way too awesome.