By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Up" in theatres today!

At least, in the U.S. it is.

So, who's going to see it, and what are your impressions if you've gone already?

I'm going, probably today.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

First Pixar flop confirmed?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195

i am going to see it this weekend

looks awesome

btw people don't post until after i do

First trailer of Toy Story 3 on the opening day of UP. And Wall-E was announced early 2 years ago as well.

I'm definitely going to see UP in the theaters. Hopefully it'll be nearly as good as Wall-E

This is invisible text!

I really wanted to see it tonight, but I decided against it.. the nearest theatre is at Disney World so I figured there would be way too many screaming kids there so I'll wait a few weeks to see it.

Around the Network

OK, seeing it tomorrow.

Okami

I'll probably go see it sometime soon.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Early estimates have Up opening around $18-20m on Friday, which is great for a movie like that. Should easily hit $200m in the US.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I reallly want to see it, hopefully soon!

My daughter is my world.

Well as far as i know its not coming out until the autunm in the UK. How annoying!

I traded my Wii for a PS3  :)